!!! This information is outdated !!!
User Instructions for Students
- submission is in a folder, marked with “submission_to_publish_your_last_name”
- submission folder contains minimum a markdown file
- markdown contains:
- ##Project Description
- ##Lessons learned
- markdown contains:
- could also contain images
- please marke one of them a cover by addin the word “cover” to the name
Example for a submission:
your folder structure: . +-- exercise_1 +-- exercise_2 | +-- my_cool_project | +-- code_files.js | +-- ... | +-- submission_to_publish_mustermann | +-- cool_project.md | +-- cover_cool_pixel.gif | +-- portrait.jpg | +-- systemdiagram.png | +-- ...
# A Cool Project ## Abstract This is a cool project. ## Project Description. It's just here to show you how a submission works. ## Implementation See above. ## Lessons learned It teaches you how to do a published submission. I hope you learned something. Fingers crossed.
User Instruction for Professors/Lecturers
- clone: https://github.com/ctechfilmuniversity/ctechfilmuniversity.github.io
replace in lines 13 and 15 the start and destination path
- the start path is where the script should look for submissions, for instance: ../creative_coding_i/exercises/01
Attention: Currently is no check for already submitted files available. To avoid redundancy, please create a structure where not all submissions from all exercises are in one folder. Every time you run the programm, you would create a dublicate. Or run the script just once at the end of the semester.
- the destination path is where the submission belongs to, for instande: ../ctechfilmuniversity.github.io/_posts/ctech_lectures/creative_coding_i/ws_18_19
- the destination is somewhere in the _posts folder, the structure of the posts folder is the following:
. +-- _posts | +-- ctech_lectures | +-- acadamic_methodologies | +-- ss_19 | +-- ss_20 | +-- creative_coding_i | +-- ws_18_19 | +-- ws_19_20 | +-- creative_coding_ii | +-- ss_19 | +-- ss_20 | +-- creative_technologies_i | +-- ws_18_19 | +-- ws_19_20 | +-- creative_technologies_ii | +-- ss_19 | +-- ss_20 | +-- orientation_project | +-- ss_19 | +-- ws_18_19 | +-- ss_20 | +-- procedural_generation_and_simulation | +-- ss_19 | +-- ss_20 | +-- theoretical_backgrounds_for_audio_and_graphics | +-- ws_18_19 | +-- ws_19_20 | +-- individual_projects | +-- electives | +-- ws_19_20 | +-- master_theses | +-- ws_18_19 | +-- ss_20
- run the script
- commit the changes
- push the changes
For questions text me: Franziska.Paetzold@filmuniversitaet.de